This class includes:
- 5 modules that can be taken at your own pace including: Introduction to sleep basics, setting the foundations of sleep, nutrition and sleep, sleep teaching approaches, understanding your baby's sleep profile, routines and scheduling, regressions and common sleep habits, and managing milestones and transitions
- 40 page text booklet walking you through each section of the course
- Access to private sleep group
- 25% off our hourly consultations
This class is for you if...
- your baby is struggling to get adequate naps and night sleep
- your baby is experiencing split nights
- your baby is struggling with sleep associations
- your baby is rising early
- your baby is unable to sleep in their own environment
- you are currently co-sleeping and needing help transitioning
- is over-tired and needing to break out of the overtired cycle
- you are feeling lost and in need of support to help your baby sleep well without having to follow a cry it out approach
Owner of My Sweet Sleeper and certified infant and toddler sleep specialist, Rachel has been working as a sleep consultant for over 9 years and has helped hundreds of families get better sleep with her unique and individual approach to sleep teaching. As a mother herself, she is passionate about helping families get the sleep they need so they can thrive as parents!
4-12 Month Sleep Class Outline
Available in days
days after you enroll
StartWelcome & Introduction (4:27)
StartModule 1-Introduction to Sleep Basics (13:46)
StartModule 2: Setting the Foundations of Sleep (feeding, routine, sleep environment) (23:17)
StartModule 3: How to follow awake windows and a sleep schedule (22:21)
StartModule 4: Identifying your baby's sleep profile (20:18)
StartModule 5: Sleep teaching approaches (43:43)
StartModule 6: Commonly asked questions and managing progressions/regressions (13:38)
Frequently Asked Questions
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts now and never has an ending date! It is a completely self-paced online course - you decide when you start and when you finish.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
What if I am unhappy with the course?
We would never want you to be unhappy! If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us in the first 30 days and we will give you a full refund.