This class includes:
- 5 modules that can be taken at your own pace including: Introduction to sleep basics, setting the foundations of sleep, nutrition and sleep, sleep teaching approaches, understanding your baby's sleep profile, routines and scheduling, regressions and common sleep habits, and managing milestones and transitions
- 40 page text booklet walking you through each section of the course
- Access to private sleep group
- 25% off our hourly consultations
This class is for you if...
- your baby is struggling to get adequate naps and night sleep
- your baby is experiencing split nights
- your baby is struggling with sleep associations
- your baby is rising early
- your baby is unable to sleep in their own environment
- you are currently co-sleeping and needing help transitioning
- is over-tired and needing to break out of the overtired cycle
- you are feeling lost and in need of support to help your baby sleep well without having to follow a cry it out approach
About our sponsor...
For the entire month of April, the class is brought to you by SlumberPod
SlumberPod creates an ideal sleep environment when traveling or at home. SlumberPod is the first portable, US-patented privacy sleep nook that allows little ones (4 months to 5 years old) to sleep in their safe and familiar playard, mini crib, or toddler air mattress with room to sit up or stand up inside. SlumberPod is made out of unique fabric that is breathable (air-permeable) and light-blocking.
Plus - it solves the age-old problem of getting a good night’s sleep while sharing a room with your little one.
We love SlumberPod because it’s...
- Designed to create the ideal sleep environment – dark and cozy inside thanks to a nearly blackout-yet-breathable (air permeable) fabric
- Convenient - it folds down to fit into carry-on luggage and weighs less than six pounds, and is compatible with several sleeping surfaces (playards, mini cribs, inflatable toddler mattresses and toddler cots)
- Stress-free - it makes traveling or everyday room-sharing with small children less stressful and more restful
- Innovative - it allows little ones to sleep safely in their familiar playard or travel crib, and they can also sit up or stand inside
- Safe - passes all juvenile product safety tests and is designed with child safety in mind.
- Compatible - it encloses standard playards, mini-cribs, and select toddler inflatable mattresses.
Sign up for our 4-12 month class this month and get 25% off with code SLUMBER25 AND get $20 off the Slumberpod with code MYSWEETSLEEP$20
Owner of My Sweet Sleeper and certified infant and toddler sleep specialist, Rachel has been working as a sleep consultant for over 9 years and has helped hundreds of families get better sleep with her unique and individual approach to sleep teaching. As a mother herself, she is passionate about helping families get the sleep they need so they can thrive as parents!
StartWelcome & Introduction (4:27)
StartModule 1-Introduction to Sleep Basics (13:46)
StartModule 2: Setting the Foundations of Sleep (feeding, routine, sleep environment) (39:31)
StartModule 3: How to follow awake windows and a sleep schedule (22:21)
StartModule 4: Identifying your baby's sleep profile (28:53)
StartModule 5: Sleep teaching approaches (64:04)
StartModule 6: Commonly asked questions and managing progressions/regressions (28:38)