This class includes:
- 4 video modules that can be taken at your own pace including: Introduction to pregnancy sleep, common sleep disturbances during pregnancy + how to manage them, yoga poses and techniques to help prepare for rest and birth, what to expect in the 4th trimester
- Access to private sleep group
- 25% off our hourly consultations and 15% off packages
This class is for you if you are...
- struggling to get the sleep you need during any trimester of your pregnancy
- waking multiple times per night with difficulty getting back to sleep
- dealing with common sleep disturbances like heartburn, restless leg syndrome, anxiety, and more
- struggling to get comfortable at night for sleep
- dealing with pregnancy insomnia
- are unsure how to set up a routine and bedtime for yourself
- needing help setting up a sleep promoting environment
- feeling exhausted each day due to lack of sleep
Rachel Mitchell is the founder of My Sweet Sleeper, a certified Pediatric & Maternity Sleep Specialist, former night nanny, and mom of six. Rachel launched My Sweet Sleeper shortly after having her first son in 2010, once she realized how little support was offered to families struggling with sleep deprivation.
Since starting My Sweet Sleeper, Rachel has worked with thousands of families all over the world and gained the rewarding experience of helping their children sleep better. Her company has grown from offering in-home individual sleep consultations, to creating online courses, an online certification program, writing for major publications such as Motherly, The Bump, The Wall Street Journal, and The Huffington Post, as well as becoming a published author.
In addition to her professional experience she has an education background in human and child development from The University of Massachusetts, and is constantly pursuing a higher education to ensure she is an expert in her field.
She resides just outside of Boston with her husband and children. Rachel enjoys running, cooking, and exploring new ways to manage the chaos that comes with a large family.
"This is truly is one of the most wonderful professions, and I genuinely look forward to each new family I get to be a part of".