This 30-day comprehensive course, provides step-by-step guidance to help introduce your newborn to healthy sleep habits. Designed for infants up to 4 months old this course includes:
- 5 Modules that can be taken at your own pace including: Introduction to sleep basics and science, setting the foundations of sleep, nutrition and sleep, choosing a sleep method, and routines/scheduling + a sneak peek at the 4+ month sleep course
- Custom sleep implementation to fit your child’s individual needs
- Appointed course instructor/guide
- Access to private sleep group
- Personal check in to asses progress and follow up
Led by owner of My Sweet Sleeper and certified infant and toddler sleep specialist. Rachel has been working as a sleep consultant for over 8 years and has helped hundreds of families get better sleep with her unique and individual approach to sleep teaching. As a mother herself she is passionate about helping families get the sleep they need so they can thrive as parents!
StartIntroduction/Welcome to Newborn Course! (4:53)
StartModule 1-Introduction to newborn sleep (7:35)
StartModule 2-Setting the Foundations of sleep (20:30)
StartModule 3-Soothing methods for your newborn (19:24)
StartBonus Module-What to expect from your 4 month old + how to handle regressions
StartSneak peek at the 4-12 month course!